XTT 212 Dual Voltage AC/DC TIG Welder
Includes FREE torch and regulator!
The Parweld XTT 212 AC/DC TIG welder is a compact, lightweight, dual voltage AC/DC TIG welder. It is feature packed and perfect for workshop and on-site welding.
- Dual voltage input - The XTT 212 works on both 110V & 230V input, meaning it is perfect for on-site welding.
- TIG weld up to 6MM material - Be it aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel or somehing more exotic; the XTT 212P has you covered.
- Pulse TIG welding - Reduce heat input into your welding material & make your welds look perfect
- Lightweight - Weighs only 12KG making this machine perfectly portable
- Compact - 460MM L x 170MM W x 320MM H
- Generator friendly - Happily works on a generator; minimum input 3.6KVA.
- Input supply - 110V/230V
- Amperage range - 5A - 200A AC & DC (230V) / 5A - 140A AC & DC (110V)
- Duty cycle - 25% @ 200A / 40% @ 140A
- Pulse range - 2Hz - 200Hz
- AC frequency - 50Hz - 150Hz
- Protection class - IP23S
- Weight - 12KG
- Dimensions - 460MM L x 170MM W x 320MM H
Wholesale Welding Supply Support
Greenogue Business Park,
Co. Dublin. (No Trade Counter - Only Office)
Call Irish support: 01 6040808
Mail Irish support: email@example.com