Proline MIG 325
Three Phase Compact
The MIG 325 is a robust and power-efficient three phase machine for spot and stitch welding. It is ideally suited to medium to heavy fabrication and requires only a 16A fuse. Its full size cabinet can accept a full height gas cyclinder and with large diameter wheels, It can be moved from job to job with litte risk of toppling.
MIG 325 features
- Copper wound transformer and choke.
- Forced air fan cooling.
- Overload warning indicator.
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels.
- All geared 4-roll feed system.
- Cylinder support straps for gas cyclinder.
- Infinitely variable wire speed.
- Spot weld timer.
- Burnback control.
- Stitch Welding.
- Soft arc technology.
- Digital volt and amp meter.
- M36-3 torch and 2068 regulator included.
- Torch holder.
Wholesale Welding Supply Support
Greenogue Business Park,
Co. Dublin. (No Trade Counter - Only Office)
Call Irish support: 01 6040808
Mail Irish support: firstname.lastname@example.org